Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rainy Day in Northeast Ohio

Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday!  It is pretty rainy and humid here in Northeast Ohio but I don't mind!

Here is my view out my back window:
Kind of cloudy out still!
On days like this I LOVE to listen to songs like this:


l
Anyways I have been trapped inside for most of the day and was able to finish up two big projects for my masters class!  Yay!  I think I am done for the summer:)

I also was able to add some reproduction prints to my etsy store!  I will be adding a couple more later today or tomorrow:) Here are some of the prints going into my store:

These are some of my favorite paintings that I have done.  I am only doing a limited edition printing of only 20! They look great in a 5 x 7 frame or mat and are fun gifts:)

Oh and here is another artwork that I recently finished:
Well I am off to do some more paintings!  I am trying to enjoy my free time as much as possible before school starts August 23rd. Ahhh!  Summer went by too fast!  Have a lovely, lovely day:)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

love your stained glass window, madeleine peyroux and your new prints look wonderful. enjoy the rain!

Julia said...

Your art is lovely. I put one of your listings on my blog tonight. :)

Melody said...

Love that little bird and cloud painting. It's adorable.