Saturday, September 12, 2009

Classroom Blog


(Drawing done by one of my students!)

Hello! Just wanted to share my newest project that I am working on! I am currently working on a blog for my art classes this year! I started last year but then got totally sidetracked when I started my masters program! Now I have a little time so I resumed the classroom blog.

Here is the link if you are interested:
PHS Art Room

I would love for you to check it out and see what we have been up to so far this year!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! It is absolutely gorgeous here and a perfect day to be outside! Too bad I have loads to do for school! Fun stuff though... just working on ideas for my classes.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I took a little peak and just wanted to say that they are all very talented!