Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wine Bottle Commission

Recently I was hired by a client to complete an artwork of her and her husband's favorite wine.



Here is the lovely bottle of wine from Heitz Cellars that I used for inspiration:














And here is what I came up with!  I had so much fun doing this and am thinking of possibly approaching some local wineries and seeing if I could do this for their wine.....I just love wine art:)





















(So sorry the picture is blurry...I have been having issues with my camera lately!)

6 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

YUM! You should totally go for it. In Oregon we have a lot of wineries that usually want local artists work for their tasting rooms.

I think it's funny when I think of wine- I think YUM :) Isn't Yum usually associated with food?

Michelle Brunner said...

Erika, I think of YUM to! Wine and food are yummy together:)

Annette said...

Wow...I really like that! You should absolutely check with the wineries. I like your shop too!!

Babamoon said...

i used to love painting wine bottles with other random objects years back at school using charcoal and acrylics. this has just reminded me of that!

Cindy said...

you did a fantastic job and should keep going! enjoy your weekend!

Michelle Brunner said...

Thanks guys! It was a fun project to do:)