Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall in a Small Town

Hello!  How is everyone doing?  I am fine, just getting ready for Halloween!  Today the Art Club I advise helped out with a Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza where 250 pumpkins were carved by the adorable kids in my town.  It was a lovely fall day, chilly but not too cold.  It turned out to be a great success!


I love fall, it just makes me very happy!  I love taking Little I to our downtown and walking around with her, sometimes grabbing some hummus and chips from my little favorite restaurant and grabbing a latte from the adorable locally owned coffee shop.  Our downtown is soooo quaint and amazing with incredible historic architecture, big trees and great local businesses such as coffee shops, art and children stores.

What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?









No comments: