Monday, June 29, 2009

Back from Hawaii!

Hello everyone! The husband and I just got back from Hawaii today and boy are we exhausted! I have not slept in awhile and it is time for me to get some much needed shut eye! I will post some pictures tomorrow of my little excursion but I wanted to post a video of something I did when I was in Hawaii. I am so proud of myself for doing it so of course I have to brag! The husband and I went kayaking in Kailua Bay. We did a four hour kayak trip through the company Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks, Inc. We had two of the most adorable guides take us to the Mokulua Islands where we had a picnic lunch. Here is a video I found from their website that pretty much documents what the husband and I did. However, the day we went it was super duper windy and the waves were huge! It was an interesting first kayaking experience for me that is for sure! If you are ever on Oahu I highly recommend doing this little adventure!


2 comments:

Stela said...

HOW FUN!!!
I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see pics!

Irene said...

i love hawaii! we went to maui for our honeymoon and kayaked with whales. i was soo scared!