Thursday, June 11, 2009

Magic Bullet Latte

Hello! I have been horrible about writing on here (as usual!) because I am enrolled in two summer classes and they are sooooo demanding! Consequently I have been drinking a TON of coffee to keep myself going. I love coffee...love, love, love it! I usually drink it black but have been getting kind of sick of the taste of coffee. I needed something to spice it up and keep coffee interesting. So guess what I did?! I used the Magic Bullet (seriously the most amazing device for people like me who like to blend things!) and created a latte! No trips to Starbucks needed! Now I realize that there are many gadgets on the market that foam milk but I am not a gadget girl! I hate trying to find a place for all of them! The Magic Bullet Latte is pretty easy to make.

Step 1: Put about a 1/2 cup of milk into the Magic Bullet.
Step 2: Blend it for about 20-30 seconds.
Step 3: Grab a coffee cup and pour coffee into it (leave a little room for the milk!)
Step 4: Pour the milk from the Magic Bullet on top of your coffee (it should be foamy!)
Step 5: ENJOY and get your caffeine fix!

Here is the latte:


Here is me modeling the Magic Bullet Latte:


Here is me (way too excited)drinking the Magic Bullet Latte:






Here are the effects the latte has on my studying:


Pretty impressive huh?!

Ok, time for me to go back to work! Have a great day and if you have a Magic Bullet...give this a whirl:)

No comments: