Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little Pumpkin Carving....

Why hello!  I have been a horrible blogger as of lately...so sorry!  I hope all is well with you!  What have you been up to?  I have been getting ready for our new little addition and also have been busy with teaching and our art club.  Recently my school's art club carved 150 pumpkins to display in our downtown!  It was so fun and I felt like I was in Star's Hollow (the fictional town in my FAVORITE show the Gilmore Girls.) It was just so quaint!

Here are some of the pictures:
Just some of the pumpkins we carved.
Yay for Art Club!
Robot Pumpkin:  The masterpiece that my husband and brother created together.  It won 3rd place.



Hope you all had a lovely Halloween...I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks!  I am so excited to eat LOTS of delicious food...yum!  I am already dreaming of green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and STUFFING!  What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Have a lovely evening and I will post soon!

4 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

i have wondered when you would blog again.. :) I have missed your blog.

Isn't lil baby coming soon?

Thanksgiving.. all the food is my favorite and leftovers.. stuffing... turkey.. mash potatoes.. gravy.. even the weird jello thing my mom makes.. haha

Stela said...

I love feeling like I'm in stars hollow! Awesome pumpkins!!

Cindy said...

that's a lot of pumpkins and they're all so cute. good to see you checking in as i was wondering about you just like erika! enjoy your weekend!

Michelle Brunner said...

Aww, thanks guys! I am going to try my best to keep blogging, so much to do right now though and not enough time!

Little one is coming soon...I will keep you posted:)