Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back from vacation



Today I got back from Michigan City, Indiana. It was a very relaxing trip and I have some new ideas for some artwork. Going someplace new, even a new coffee shop, can be used for some sort of inspiration. I need to some day (when I am rich...ha!) buy a cottage on the lake. It is so tranquil and relaxing. I felt so inspired just by looking out at the water. Cheesy I know...but so true. This week I plan on working on more artwork. I kind of took a break when I was on vacation. I also would like to leave my "found art" artwork somewhere for someone to find. This wonderful idea of leaving a work of art for an unsuspecting individual came from the artist Rosa Murillo. I have a link to her site on this blog. Check out her art, it is very cool! Well I am going to finish up my cup of Mango Green tea. I bought it at Le Gourmet Chef and it tastes almost as good as coffee! The tea is by Bentley's and comes in a pretty green tin. I'm sure I bought it for the tin...luckily it is good!

No comments: