Sunday, August 31, 2008

Perfect Morning





Weekend mornings are the best. You have the whole day ahead of you. There are lots of possibilities on what you can do. My favorite type of mornings are in the summer and especially in the fall. The light is so luminous and makes everything look beautiful. I am trying not to be lame but I really think mornings have almost a magical quality about them. Everything is just so quiet and still and best of all...peaceful.

This morning I went on a run and when I came back I immediately went into my backyard. The leaves on the trees are already falling and my pine trees already have small clusters of pine cones. Fall is on its way! I took a ton of pictures to document the changes occurring in my backyard. I hope you enjoy them! My dog Jack Henry also tagged along to check everything out. He is excited for fall also!

No comments: