Wednesday, November 12, 2008
As an art teacher I am always buying tons of art books to help myself and students learn new techniques and tricks. Here are a couple of my favorites:
1. Drawing Nature by Stanley Maltzman
2. Expressive Drawing by Robert Kaupelis
3. Acrylic: Artists' Questions Answered by David Cuthbert
4. Mixed Media Nature Journals by L.K Ludwig
5. Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson
6. Drawing and Sketching by Jackie Simmonds
7. 100 Creative Drawing Ideas by Anna Held Audette
There are a million more that I love but these books have really helped with lesson ideas and creating my own art. I usually buy all of my books through Amazon.com because the books are usually cheaper and you get free shipping if you spend over $25! Yay!
What is your favorite art book? I am always looking for new ones!