Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dr. Seuss on Love

Hello everyone!  Hope your week is going well!  Summer weeks seem to fly by for me.  I can't believe it is almost the end of June already!  Tomorrow is the husband and my 5 year anniversary!  This quote by Dr. Suess pretty much sums up the husband and I:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
Dr. Seuss

Gotta love Dr. Seuss...he really knows his stuff:)



Here is the husband and I five years ago on our wedding day:

























And here is us 5 years later at Christmas with Little "I"


























Wow...I just realized that we have not taken a family photo since Christmas!  I totally need to get on that! 

So I hope you have a lovely day!  It is rainy and gross outside here in Ohio.  I am staying inside all day with the air conditioning and going to do some incredibly fun things such as laundry, dusting and organizing.  Jealous?

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

How cute are two! Your wedding day you looked simply gorgeous! Isn't it crazy how time just goes by so fast! My husband and I are celebrating our 6 year this summer.. eek!

HAHA At least your staying cool with the AC- why don't you treat yourself to a delicious lemonade or iced coffee. yumm!

Michelle Brunner said...

Thanks Erika! Time does fly! 6 years is awesome:)