Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Father Daughter Song....





Sooooo...I have been taking a break from blogging for a wee bit.  I am on summer vacation right now and am hoping to post a little more now that I have some time!  Little "I" just turned 6 months yesterday...time sure is flying like crazy!  She has developed quite the  personality these past couple of months... it is amazing!  She definitely understands the husband and my quirky sense of humor...so we got that going for us:)  Above is a picture of "I" and the husband.  So sweet!

So happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful fathers out there!  Here is one of my favorite Paul Simon songs that always makes me a little weepy:)


2 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

OMG Is she the most cutest thing in the whole wide world? I am so thrilled you are back and I want to hear all about your art projects.. your art kids.. and all of the mile stones of your little one.

PS No fun art books but I have read the bethany frankel book- a place of yes which was very inspiring. :)

Michelle Brunner said...

It is good to be back Erika! I am going to try my hardest to post more! Your blog looks AWESOME by the way:) Can't wait to read all of the posts I have missed! I will have to look into the Bethany Frankel book... I have to admit I watched her baby special on tv:)