Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seashore Life





































Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with anything that has to do with the seashore?  I have always loved the idea of living on a little cottage near the shore.  I recently discovered the most amazing blog called A Beach Cottage.  It is all about a woman named Sarah's life on the sea in her little cottage in Australia.  Her decorating style is AMAZING!  I am a huge fan of everything white, clean and cozy.  Her cottage is my dream home:)  Check her out if you get a chance!


While going through an old poem book of mine I came across this lovely little poem:

Shore

Play on the seashore
And gather up shells,
Kneel in the damp sands
Digging wells

Run on the rocks
Where the seaweed slips,
Watch the waves
And the beautiful ships.

-Mary Britton Miller

Conjures up wonderful thoughts of the beach, doesn't it? 







1 comment:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love seashells especially in the summer time. I don't know what it is about the ocean that is soo relaxing.