Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Andy Warhol interactive website

Happy Tuesday! Thanks to everyone who commented on my collages! I appreciate your input so much! This week has been crazy busy so far! I have been busy teaching, helping out with our art club and trying to maintain some sort of social life with friends and family! I am sure everyone can relate!

I don’t know how much of an Andy Warhol fan you are but I found this wonderful art site that I showed to my students today at school. They loved it and it was a great learning tool! The site is http://www.qag.qld.gov.au/kids/online_interactives
and reminds me of a video game! If you get a chance check it out!
Well I am off to bed, I am exhausted!

4 comments:

Donna Gotlib said...

Thanks Michelle. I'm going to check it out now.

Mrs.French said...

thank you for the link...headed there now.

Unknown said...

I love Warhol! I'll check out this site...thanks!

Unknown said...

I love Warhol! Gonna check it out...thanks!