Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!




Today is my official first day of spring break! Hooray! I am off for a whole entire week! I celebrated by waking up at 6:30 am..darn internal alarm clock! It might take a couple of days before my body lets me sleep in! I am a little sad this year about spring break. I am not going anywhere to get away! The husband and I have gone on some wonderful trips these past two years for my spring break.

Two years ago we went to Florence and Venice Italy...so beautiful there!


Tuscany


Me in front of St. Mark's

Last year the husband and I went to Oahu, Hawaii! So amazing and relaxing there!






This year I started my masters classes so it has been very hard to get away. I have so much homework to do this week! Ahhh! I am sure I will find some time to relax a little...let's hope so anyways! What is your favorite spring break memory?

2 comments:

Light and Writing said...

oh what wonderful trips! So envious! I hope this one is good!

Cindy said...

enjoy your trip ... beautiful trips captured in beautiful photos.