Saturday, December 6, 2008

4 Seasons Drawings

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far! Where I live it is snowy, cold and icy out! I am happily staying in the rest of the day and plan on drinking a LOT of hot chocolate!

I wanted to post some drawings completed by my Introduction to Art students. The assignment was to complete four drawings that represent each season (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.) Students were to use a viewfinder and look through magazines or personal photographs to find images for each season and draw with the following media: pencil, colored pencil, oil pastels and ink with watercolor. Here are some of their drawings:

Winter done in pencil




Spring done in watercolor and ink






Summer done in colored pencil


Summer in oil pastel


Autumn done in colored pencil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great. I love the one of summer done in colored pencils..