Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


photo from capecodphotoalbum

Happy Fourth everyone! I wish you lots of cookouts, lemonade, fireworks and relaxation!

The husband and I might head to the beach today for some relaxation and also because it finally is sunny here!

If I could though I would be in Martha's Vineyard for 4th of July...I've always wanted to go..



Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers and if I had a house in Martha's Vineyard, my garden would be stocked with them!

photo from mvol.com

Lovely views

photo from Ballast



From New England Fast Ferry

I am pretty sure I would live here:

photo from Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce


And on Fourth of July in Martha's Vineyard (or anywhere!) I would eat this for sure!



photo by celebrations.com

Where is your fantasy place to celebrate the fourth?

1 comment:

Irene said...

i've always wanted visit martha's vineyard, happy 4th!