Friday, July 10, 2009

Simple Pleasures....

Right now I am all about enjoying the simple things in life. I hope you are to!

Simple pleasures include......


My summer studio


Fun containers to hold brushes, pencils & pens


Daisies in my garden


This picture of my grandma (on the left) and two of her fashionable friends from the 40's


A delish latte in the afternoon to keep me going


Mr. Jack Henry sitting next to me as I blog away on my laptop


Hope your day is filled with simple pleasures!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

your simple pleasures look simply divine. i envy your studio and mr. jack henry is so cute. have a nice weekend!

missknits said...

awww isn't mr jack henry too cute! these are wonderful simple pleasures! have a wonderful weekend!

Whispy Love said...

Awh your puppy dog is lovely xo

SavageBabble said...

I love simple pleasures the best!
Looks like you have sime nice ones.