Thursday, September 4, 2008

Artist Trading Cards (ATC)





Recently I mentioned that I was working on some ATC (artist trading cards) based on the elements of art (color, texture, value, form, line, space, shape.) In my intro to art classes everyone is to design their own set of ATC cards that are based on the elements. We will be trading at least one of the cards during a class trading session sometime soon. I had a lot of fun working on this project so I am going to include a couple of these cards online. If anyone wants to trade with me let me know! For anyone who does not know much about ATC-they are mini works of artwork on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 paper. They are to be traded only and NOT sold for profit. It is a great way to spread art to the masses. Art should not always be so expensive and only in museums. Everyone deserves an original work of art!

No comments: