Friday, September 19, 2008
Yay! Thank Goodness the weekend has arrived! I plan on working on many art projects this weekend and hopefully posting new artworks to my etsy site! Monday marks the first day of fall and I already have seen pumpkins and mums at our local grocery store! I would have bought some except it would have been a little difficult carrying everything myself!
Top 5 things I did today (Short List)
1. Went to the Flying Bean for green tea this morning and met with my teacher friends.
2. Taught all day-pep rally day!
3. Indulged in lots of dark chocolate!
4. Drove to Cleveland (my second home!)
5. Listened to This American Life...my favorite radio show!
Well I hope to blog more this weekend...talk to you soon!