Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall Bird Sold!



Wow, Wow, Wow! The day after I put Fall Bird in my Etsy shop, it sold! Yay! It is going to a nice, new owner in Texas. Thanks Jennifer for buying Fall Bird! It is one of my favorite pieces and I cannot wait to do more fall inspired artworks! I really do love this time of year. In one of my favorite movies You've Got Mail ( I am a sucker for anything Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan...i know...i know...so corny!) Tom Hanks said, " I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address..." That is what fall is like to me...new..fresh..crisp, the wonderful smell of pencils and scotch tape. I really feel that it is the beginning of a new year (and not because I am a teacher.) The leaves are slowly changing...soon it will be chilly and everyone will be wearing cozy mittens and scarves. I am sure by January I will be yearning for summer again.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I keep procrastinating on working on my masters class so I must get to work. Writing on here is too much fun! I will write soon! Cheers!

No comments: