Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Events


Well Saturday is almost over and I feel that it was semi productive. Today I decided to try doing some bigger collages so I bought some 18 x 24 watercolor paper to use as a support. I did the basic under painting but need to figure out what I am going to do before I start cutting and pasting!

I have a couple of new pieces finished that have not been put on etsy yet-I will have to post them on here soon...I need to take some nice photos first!

Here is my recommend for the day: Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Coffee. It is amazing and I drank the whole package in under a week. I got it at my favorite store Target. I want to go back and buy more coffee but I am scared what else I might buy. I am one of those people who go shopping with a certain item in mind and come out of the store with ten other items except the item I needed. Yeah...that is me..compulsive shopper girl.

Well I better go and get ready for bed...tomorrow will be a long day. Once again I must drive home from Cleveland to Perrysburg. Only a 2 hour drive but yet it feels like forever! I must download more This American Life episodes! They are my favorite.

No comments: