Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Farmers Market Flowers


These are some of my lovely flowers I bought at the farmers market for $6.00. Pretty nice price...eh? I have had them since Thursday and they are still pretty. I will have to get more this week....

I have had no time to work on art since Sunday! I am going into withdraw. I need to paint or draw. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes????

Well I finally started organizing all of my different painted papers I use for my collages...I just got a nice portable file case with a handle and bought a ton of manila envelopes and stuck them in the case. Presto! It is portable...yay! I bought everything at Target...my favorite store in the world....I always find myself wandering around in crazy aisles there.

Target is the store where I will go because I need some office supplies and will somehow come out with five shirts, shoes, dumb bells, popcorn and gift wrap. That place is bad for my checking account.

All right...I must go to bed. I get up at 5 a.m every day. Blah! Sleep tight.

No comments: