Thursday, January 1, 2009

Simplify




If I could choose one word that describes what I would like to do this year it would have to be simplify. I feel too often we have too many things and want too much. If we just simplify and focus on what is really important I think things will work out for the better.

Hope you had a wonderful New Years, mine was very nice and relaxing:) Today the husband put some of my new art on etsy. Yay! I am going to continue working on new collages and of course I will begin working on my artwork that I will be giving away. I have a pretty good idea on what I want to do. Stay tuned for the giveaway...I am so excited about it:)


Also I just wanted to say thanks for reading this blog the past couple of months. I never in a million years thought I would ever have a blog! I have met so many wonderful people through this blog and I LOVE reading all of your blogs as well! Thanks again my lovely friends!

5 comments:

Plaidfuzz said...

Happy new year!

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

Love your "Simplify" artwork...is that a new piece, or from a sketchbook? I keep dreaming of an art journal...I hope mine would look as vibrant and carefree as that. :) Happy New Year!

-Amanda, a fellow Etsyian

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Michelle!

Cindy said...

thank you and happy new year!

Maisy Brown said...

"Simplify" - great resolution! I may have to steal that one. I totally agree that too many of us want too much. I will follow your progress with interest through 2009!